Can smart homes become a weather vane in the home industry? An inspiring data is that in the developed countries of the United Kingdom, France, Germany and other European countries, the proportion of households using smart homes has exceeded 34%, while in China it is only 4.45%. According to Analysys data, China's smart home market is already 100 billion. In 2016, the size of China's smart home market reached 114 billion, and it is expected to exceed 195 billion yuan in 2019.
This shows that China's smart home has just started, and the opportunities in the future are immeasurable.
The development of smart home is inseparable from the breakthrough of artificial intelligence technology. First, we should briefly review the development process of artificial intelligence:
As far as the current development is concerned, the development of artificial intelligence probably goes through four stages:
The first phase: the technology-driven computing intelligence phase, which can store calculations, such as the personal computer we use today;
The second stage: the data-driven language-aware intelligence stage, cognitive intelligence, can be said to listen, can see and recognize, such as AlphaGo;
The third stage: scenario-driven cognitive level intelligence stage, such as Apple launched voice virtual assistant Siri, Amazon launched voice smart home housekeeper Echo.
The fourth stage: the super-intelligent stage, which requires the machine or system to understand and think, which is the goal of the field of artificial intelligence.
So what is the development trend of smart home? Personally think that it is divided into three stages of development:
From 2018 to 2020, smart home items broke out
Home furnishing companies are currently only testing in the field of smart homes, so they only spend a small amount of money to research smart items to test the water. For example, sweeping robots, smart door locks and the like are now available everywhere. They maintain competition at the level of quality, function, word of mouth, and practicality, which is obviously beneficial to the entire industry.
From 2020 to 2022, the outbreak period of smart large-scale home furnishing
With the improvement of people's living standards, lazy people are prosperous, and as they are increasingly relying on smartphones, people are increasingly relying on smart homes. However, due to the non-standard market, the production interface of smart homes has no industry standard, and can only form part of the sales form of large-scale home furnishing.
From 2023 to 2025, the whole house smart home broke out
During this period, 5G technology is very mature, the hardware of all kinds of sensing has reached its peak, the self-learning ability of intelligent home, the ability to perceive, and even the emotional ability, and the high quality and low price, the whole house smart home will become the standard of every family.
Mature 5G commercials will come after 2020. With the maturity of 5G technology and the trend of the Internet of Everything, smart home is definitely the next explosion point. It is promising and expects good things to happen!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Regular size of the deck sofa
- Style of restaurant tables and chairs
- Armchair selection skills
- What are the styles of tea restaurant tables an...
- How to distinguish leather?
- Will the stainless steel dining table and chair...
- How to maintain the marble hot pot table
- How to choose the color of the table and chairs...
- Advantages and disadvantages of granite counter...
- Armchair concept
- 100m2 minimalist design creates a fragrant ambi...
- 7 living room color schemes bring new surprises
- Home Encyclopedia | Is your window often open a...
- Leather sofa daily maintenance tips
- Winter is coming, how to maintain solid wood fu...
- 10 common senses that must be known
- Semi-open fashion design meets kitchen function...
- Carpet + floor lamp, shoot the fashion home blo...
- When you meet the modern style, how do you take...
- People love Morandi's dust