The importance of restaurant design in space
Far below the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom
But an excellent restaurant
You can provoke your taste buds by sight.
What should I pay attention to when setting up the restaurant?
How to design a small apartment restaurant?
Restaurant decoration needs to meet the three-point principle
1. Quiet, hygienic and comfortable
3. Connect with the kitchen
If the use space is limited
Need to plan according to the actual situation
Large units have enough space to freely arrange
Designed for tableware, decoration, furniture, etc.
Make an independent match
Big with big, small with small
Restaurant furniture size can be selected according to the actual space size
Small size below 90m2 1m /1.2m dining table
A house of about 100m2, a dining table of 1.3m / 1.4m
Large table of 120m2 or so, 1.5m / 1.6m dining table
Table and chairs are placed at a distance of 80cm from the wall
Easy to pull out the chair
Have a more relaxed dining environment
Choose a round table or a square table to plan according to the length and width of the living room.
It is better to choose a long table if the width is not enough.
Round table is more occupied
Related Industry Knowledge
- Regular size of the deck sofa
- Style of restaurant tables and chairs
- Armchair selection skills
- What are the styles of tea restaurant tables an...
- How to distinguish leather?
- Will the stainless steel dining table and chair...
- How to maintain the marble hot pot table
- How to choose the color of the table and chairs...
- Advantages and disadvantages of granite counter...
- Armchair concept
- 4 kinds of lighting arrangements in 4 large spa...
- Jumping match with parent-child apartment
- How to match the style you like? Quickly look a...
- Wallpaper opens the world of creativity, there ...
- Green plant, the best soft wearer in the family
- Semi-open fashion design meets kitchen function...
- To prevent mosquito interference, how to disinf...
- Curtains are glamour magicians who create a hom...
- Finished home improvement, space is not enough,...
- Your home is so loaded, every 1m2 is amazing